Be responsible for the day-to-day operational needs of between 20 and 35 buildings. Serve as the primary contact, and provide oversight, for any third-party vendors. Perform routine maintenance activities.
Technicians must be able to quickly assess problems and either make a necessary repair or manage the repair. They must be able to work with little or no supervision and be available to respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Perform monthly inspections of bank facilities. Perform repairs as needed for the upkeep and maintenance of these facilities.
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance on AC systems including package, split, and chilled water systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and control systems.
- Supervise third party vendors to ensure that company and customer policies are followed.
- Participate in ongoing training to meet minimum job requirements and as new equipment or processes are developed.
- Use facilities management software, Microsoft word, Excel, and Outlook to track work.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years of related maintenance, repair and/or construction experience
- Able to use facilities management software
- Valid state drivers license with a satisfactory driving record
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Pass pre-employment drug screening and agree to criminal history background check
- EPA Universal
Good verbal and written communication skills
- Voluntary participation in group health insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Vehicle for field technicians (for company use only)
Greenville, North Carolina